Best silicone isolation feet for amplifiers
- ENHANCE THE SOUND OF YOUR STEREO EQUIPMENT: These silicone isolation feet have an extra-high durometer shore hardness of 35 for best vibration and resonance reduction.
- GET A DISCREET RUBBER SPEAKER FEET SET: Our feet are just 1.8", smaller than square foot spikes for furniture or electronics, and will be barely visible under your audio equipment. They are strong silicone bumpers that absorb the impact of any audio equipment up to 45lb (sets of four pcs).
- PREVENT YOUR APPLICATION FROM SKIDDING: Our silicone feet are great for isolation speakers, pc cases, amplifiers, CD-DAC-DVD-AMP players, old cassettes deck, recorders, printers, and more.
- INSTALL YOUR TURNTABLE FEET IN A BREEZE: Coming with peel and 3M adhesive, the isolation feet will firmly stick to the bottom of your audio equipment and, if needed, are easily removed without a sticky residue.
- ORDER YOUR 4-PCS OR 8-PCS SET RISK-FREE: Buy a set of 8 speaker isolation pads for 6"-8" speakers or 4 adhesive rubber feet for audio equipment. Our Full Refund Policy backs our audio isolation set.
Want To Optimize Your Audio System Performance?
We’ve Got You Covered! Looking for a set of easy-to-use, heavy-duty rubber feet for your audio equipment?
Presenting The SUBBLE 1.8 Isolation Feet by Sound Addicted!
Now you don’t have to settle for the flimsy stick-on foot pads that melt soon, stainless steel speaker feet spikes that damage your floor, or rubber isolation pad sets that arrive with missing items. The Subble 1.8" silicone hemisphere sound isolation pads are finally here to take your audio experience to a new level.
Turntable Isolation Feet
Why Choose Our Adhesive Rubber Feet Set? Here Are The Top 3 Reasons!
ENJOY OPTIMAL SOUND PERFORMANCE FOR YEARS:
Unlike standard sets of rubber feet for laptops, keyboards, chairs, and cutting boards, which lose their form soon, this high-end bumper adhesive set won’t lose its form in high temperatures.
PROTECT YOUR FLOOR FROM SCRATCHES:
Instead of wasting money on isolation feet rubber sets that scratch your wooden floor or furniture, you can invest in soft and durable silicone pads set for audio equipment.
MUST-HAVE SUBWOOFER FEET FOR EVERY SOUND ADDICT:
These small black rubber isolator feet make a great addition to your professional or home studio equipment. Invest in a set of premium audio feet today.