Best monitor isolation pads
Are monitor isolation pads worth it?
Sound Addicted makes Studio Monitor Isolation Pads that will improve your playback by isolating your monitors from what they're sitting on. That way, any vibrations the monitor cabinets make won't be transferred on to your desk, speaker stands, or bookshelf.
- an affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors.
- Decouples your speakers from bookshelfs, desktops, or monitor stands.
- Supports up to 24 lb without changing the foam shape.
- Foam wedges provide up to 5 tilt options, including flat.
- Sized to fit all popular 5'' inch Monitors.
Reduces Vibration & Unwanted Audio Resonance
SMPad 5 decouple the energy from the supporting surface, which results in a significantly improved audio sound. The studio monitor foam pads are manufactured using the highest quality acoustical foam and will easily hold up your speakers without changing the pad's shape.
How to set up your studio monitors for the best user experience?
In a studio environment where you need to mix and master your music, your monitors' optimal position is at ear height, and they should be facing you. Using the Sound Addicted acoustic isolation pads, you can adjust the speakers' angle so that the sound will be directed to your ears depending on your sitting position.
*for NON-US CUSTOMERS, purchase the SMPad 5 online from ☞ HERE