Best speaker isolation feet
- ENHANCE THE SOUND OF YOUR STEREO EQUIPMENT with this isolation pad set. Our speaker isolation feet have an extra-high durometer shore hardness of 35, for best vibration and resonance reduction.
- GET A DISCREET RUBBER SPEAKER FEET SET: Our stereo receiver feet set is just 1.2", smaller than square foot spikes for furniture or electronics, and will be barely visible under your speakers and amplifier.
- PREVENT YOUR APPLICATION FROM SKIDDING: Our speaker spikes feet are great for 3" or 5" speakers and studio monitors. They are strong silicone bumpers that absorb the impact of any audio equipment up to 24lb.
- INSTALL YOUR TURNTABLE FEET IN A BREEZE: Coming with peel and stick 3M adhesive, our rubber stick-on feet set firmly stick on the bottom of your speakers and are easily removed without leaving a sticky residue.
- ORDER YOUR 4-PCS OR 8-PCS SET RISK-FREE: Buy a set of 8 speaker isolation pads for 3"-5" speakers or four adhesive rubber feet for audio equipment. Our audio isolation set is backed with our Full Refund Policy.
Want To Optimize Your Audio System Performance? We've Got You Covered!
You are looking for a set of easy to use, heavy-duty rubber feet for your speakers?
Presenting The Elite Studio Monitors Isolation Pads by Sound Addicted!
Now you don't have to settle for the thin stick-on foot pads that melt soon, stainless steel speaker feet spikes that damage your floor, or rubber isolation pads sets that arrive with missing items. The Subble 1.2" silicone hemisphere sound isolation pads are finally here to take your audio experience to a new level.
Studio monitor feet
Why Choose Our Adhesive Rubber Feet Set? Here Are The Top 3 Reasons!
ENJOY OPTIMAL SOUND PERFORMANCE FOR YEARS:
Unlike standard sets of rubber feet for laptop, keyboard, chairs, and cutting boards, which lose their form soon, this high-end bumper adhesive set won't lose its shape in high temperatures.
PROTECT YOUR FLOOR FROM SCRATCHES:
Instead of wasting money on speaker's feet rubber sets that scratch your wooden floor or furniture, you can invest in a soft and durable silicone speaker pads set for speakers and studio monitors.
MUST-HAVE SPEAKER FEET FOR EVERY SOUND ADDICT:
These small black rubber isolator feet make a great addition to your professional or home studio equipment. Invest in a set of premium audio feet today.